Every client of RenderSpell gets one of the VAT (Value Added Tax) plans described below.
1. The client is from Latvia:
- the client will be adjusted a VAT of 21%.
2. The client is from an EU (European Union) member state:
- if the client is a Private, then the VAT on the bill will be the VAT of the client’s home country. For example, for France the VAT is 20%, for Germany – 19%, for Poland – 23%, etc.
- if the client is a Legal entity and is registered in the VAT payer register, the client can present a valid VAT payer number and receive a 0% VAT.
3. The client is from a non-EU country:
- if the client is a Private or a Legal entity and the rendered product will be used in the EU, the final bill will have a VAT of 21%.
- if a Private signs the agreement, agreeing not to use the rendered product in any way in the EU, the final bill will have a VAT of 21%.
- if a Legal entity signs the agreement, agreeing not to use the rendered product in the EU, and presents a valid copy of the registration of the enterprise (or a copy of any other document that proves economic activity), the final bill will have a VAT of 0%.